Since established in 2005, the total number of people around the world who use Youtube is around 1.3 billion. In every minute there are 300 hours of video are uploaded to Youtube and its viewers from the mobile phone also increase year by year. Recently, more than 50% Youtube visitors come from mobile devices (android, iOS, etc).
Since Youtube users tend to be increased, it needs to provide more flexibility to users not only in viewing videos but also in downloading it. In most browsers now are usually already available relevant plugins functioned as Youtube downloader tools. But how about other users who prefer to download Youtube videos by online (not using Youtube downloader plugins) ?.
Here’s the simple step on how to download Youtube videos without any plugins or extensions installed on your browsers :
1. Access to http://www.youtube.com and search for any videos which would be downloaded. Copy the full URL that appears in your browser.
2. Go to http://keepvid.com which provides a free online application that allows you to download videos from various websites like Youtube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vevo, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
3. Paste the URL obtained from step no. 1 above into the textbox of KeepVid and click ‘Download’ button. Then KeepVid will give download links in all possible formats like mp4, 3gp, webm, etc. You can also download it in audio format only.
4. Hover your mouse on the download links appears. Do right click and choose “Save link as” to save the video into your PC directory (the downloaded files will be saved as “videoplayback.mp4” if you choose in mp4 format).
- You can upgrade to KeepVid Pro with more features provides such as download videos from your desktop, download video in batch mode, record videos from online streaming websites, convert videos to various video/audio format.
- As described in Terms of Service (TOS) of Youtube, you agree not to access content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the service itself, the embeddable player, or other explicitly authorized means Youtube may designate.