For you who do not understanding deep knowledge of multimedia software will probably meet many difficulties when you want to cut a part of video file you have. For professional video editors, this case is not a difficult matter, but not for some people like us. In this article, I would like to show you how to cut or delete video part of the whole video in a simple and easy way. A software that I use is Avidemux, a free and open-source video editing program.
- Prepare video file you want to edit.
- Open Avidemux (must be installed before) and open your original video file. Note : this software support various type of video format like avi, flv, mkv, ts, mp4, etc.
- Play the original file to preview your original video.
- Set “the beginning marker” by stopping video play exactly at the right position and click icon A (marked with red color).
- Drag slowly the player bar to the next position and stop at the specific point to place “the end marker”. Then click icon B.
- Final step, click “Edit – Delete” at the top menu bar. Now the specific frame of your video will removed and you can save the output file for other editing process.